Welcome to our Apprenticeships Program
The Apprenticeship Program & Internship Opportunities are a great way to put your freelancing skills to the test while still gaining valuable online work experience and certification.
Common Problems of Virtual Assistants
- Less Experienced and Certification.
- Personal Confident in Skills, Trust & Experience.
- Strategy Planning & Execution.
- Creative Mindset – Resourceful.
- Leadership – Can work with minimum supervision.
- Time Management – Ability to meet deadlines.
Common Problems Leads to:
- Personal Finance concerns.
- Too many rejections
- Pressures from family and friends.
- Lack of discipline and work ethics.
- Lack of Balance in Life.
You’ll be doing hands-on work with SocialBoostVA and other companies. You’ll be able to work from anywhere, just like a true freelancer.
The aim of this program is for you to be able to assist real-time operations while also improving your skills, trust, and experience. We want to improve not just your online job skills but also your work ethics so you can be effective freelancing.
- Open to all freelancers and aspiring virtual assistants who have completed any Virtual Assistant & Freelancing Courses, and all who want to gain freelancing experience. If you have no basic training on virtual assistance, please send a message so that we can recommend a better coaches for basic training.
- At least: i3 PC/Laptop, 500GB storage, 8GB RAM, 5mbps Internet Speed
Roles and Responsibilities but are not limited to:
Basic Virtual Assistance, Social Media Management, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, Branding & Content Marketing, Blogging & Article Re-writing, Graphic Video Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Branding & Optimization
The Apprenticeship comes in 3 phases:
1. Phase 1 – Internship with Small Business Owners & Entrepreneur/s. (10 hrs per week or 40 hours for one month)
2. Phase 2 – Monetization Programs, Networks & Product Creations. (10 hours)
3. Phase 3 – Building Your Own Team. (10 hours)
The Apprenticeship comes in 3 phases:
You are only permitted to take one step per apprenticeship batch, and you must first 50% complete phase 1 before moving on to phases 2 and 3.
Phase 2 requirements: Your Own Domain name, Cpanel Web hosting (Option to get from us: P250 per month or P2,200 per year)
When you first start your Social Media & Content Marketing Apprenticeship, you may be tweeting to hundreds of thousands of people!
Get valuable experience and certifications that could lead to a position with your future employers or your own agency.
How it Works?
When you first start your Social Media Apprenticeship, you may be tweeting to hundreds of thousands of people! Social Media Marketing Apprenticeships frequently include social media, which can give you a more comprehensive approach and can include websites, forums, and emails as well. Get valuable experience and certifications that could lead to a position with Social Boost Virtual Assistance!
For Phase One, you’ll work with a business on a real project that will provide you experience with:
Social media management & marketing,
Content creation (graphics & video),
Article rewriting, blogging with WordPress platform.
For Phase Two, you’ll work as publisher, build, & start to market your own products & services, monetize your own website on a real project that will provide you experience with:
Choosing the right niche for your VA business.
Creating your own WP blog and shopping cart website.
For Phase Three, you’ll work to build your own team, build networks & grow connections for more products & services w/ other Virtual Assistants.
Your work on a real project that will provide you experience with:
Leadership training, building & growing your own team.
Creating a team profiles & projects.
For one month, you’ll work with a business on a real project that will provide you with experience in social media marketing.
Fee – P1,000 per phase (Pay Later Program, limited time only)
- Payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- The internship will be for one month per phase.
Send application (link of Google Drive) to vasocialboost(at)gmail(dot)com detailing the freelancing skills you want to gain experience w/ the following:
1.) VA Course Completion Certification
2.) Portfolio and resume.
3.) 1-2 minutes video introduction,
you can state your reasons why you want to apply for the apprenticeship.
Example: Email Subject – Social Media Manager Apprenticeship Application
- Apprenticeships can be started at any point in time. An online interview may or may not be needed, depending on the application you submitted.
- Every month on the 20th, apprenticeships begin.
- Each batch of apprenticeships is protected for four weeks or one month.
- We have no contractual obligations to an intern.
- Both of the outputs will be owned by the client. On the other side, the copy can be used in portfolios.
- Ensure that no copyright breaches exist in any of the material. We are not liable for any copyright infringements.
- Interns must send a weekly report to the Coach and Mentor outlining completed, ongoing, and challenging assignments, as well as notes/thoughts/suggestions.
- If apprentices are unable to complete the assignment for a valid cause after one month, we will give them a second chance.
- After the assessment, apprentices who completed phase 1 tasks will move on to phase 2 tasks.
- Both interns should make a commitment to completing the task in the order specified.
- Applicants would also have to sign an online agreement.
Benefits of Apprenticeship
- Access, create and download unlimited slideshow videos for different local business niches from our cloud-based marketing tools such as Real Estate Video FX, Health Video FX, Video Cover FX, just to name a few that cost hundreds of dollars. Maximum of one month for non-paid and 3 months for paid apprentice.
- Generate additional income on performance-based (pay per sale) with our affiliate marketing system.
- Recommendation post to your Facebook page.
- Endorsement to your LinkedIn profile.
- After the apprenticeship has finished, SocialBoostVA will issue a Certificate of Apprenticeship for each completed process 15 days later.
Certificate of Apprenticeship
Everyone will be given a score based on the following performance criteria (1 is lowest and 5 is the highest):
- Strategy Planning & Execution
- Creative Mindset – resourceful
- Leadership – can work with minimum supervision
- Time Management – Ability to meet deadlines
If you have any questions and concerns, please send a message to our helpdesk.